RE: MP3 player question...

  • Subject: RE: MP3 player question...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:06:58 +0100

Not simple really - the servers in there are almost all IBM X Series 1U
stuff and have a distinct lack of PCI slots and I don't really want to have
to start shutting down servers just to get music on hold. :-D

I'll probably either fire in a spare 333 Celeron machine that I have
sittin=
here with a few MP3's as a surrogate CD player until I can find a suitable
MP3 player or may even lob my PDA in for a few days.

Phil

Yahoo!=20