RE: Interesting....

... and which I can thoroughly recommend. I have the Telewest Digibox which
accepts IR as well as IRDA but TW were so good at messing up the IR codes
every time they did firmware updates that I took the plunge and got me a
Red-Eye. I've never looked back, with rock-solid IR control from my Pronto
and the Tivo (that I finally got:-)))) also controls it without a hitch. (I
also opened up the digibox and hid the Red-Eye inside the digibox - don't
tell Mr Telewest ;-)

Ady

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha