RE: IR7243

  • Subject: RE: IR7243
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:08:39 +0100

> It used to be CE approval alone but the recent IR7243 has RF
> as well as IR capabilities.

As far as I understand, I'm pretty certain that the "basic"
IR7243 is still
available from the usual sources Li (and has no support for all housecodes
or RF) - albeit with the usual limitations on supply that we're both more
than painfully aware of unfortunately.

The IR7243W (or IR7243RF depending on what damn batch of stickers they
happen to have to hand when they made them) is the version that has both IR
and RF capabilities (and all housecode fucntionality) but I'm pretty
certain
that it doesn't support the extended commandset that the IR7243AH has been
doing for the last year or so.

Phil