Very OT, stuff for sale, for the flyers amongst us..

  • Subject: Very OT, stuff for sale, for the flyers amongst us..
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:07:39 +0100

I know a few of you showed an interest in these before so forgive me on
thi=
s.

I have decided to have a bit of a clear out and I have decided to sell my
p=
etrol engined Vario Helicopter.

I am also going to sell my headsets used for full size flying and any
other=
flying kit I do not need including all books, Air Law/Meteorology etc but =
I should think most of this set of books will be well out of date? the
flig=
ht "computer" "wiz-wheel"....

You can view the Helicopter at www.reynolds-towers.co.uk use meerkat for
th=
e logon and p/w.

Follow the link "Flying Model Helicopters" and on page 2 you will
see the b=
ody in its present state, i.e. not finished, and the mechanics on page 3.
T=
his is a fantastic model, cost over =A32K! it includes the full cockpit
det=
ail etc.

The helicopter can also be seen at
http://au.vario-helicopter.biz/shop/product_info.php?cPath=3D22&products_id=
=3D34748

and the UH-1D body
http://au.vario-helicopter.biz/shop/product_info.php?cPath=3D23&products_id=
=3D33240

The headsets are excellent condition, only used them for a short time till
=
I stopped flying...they are Aviation Communications inc, Avcomm Model
AC-40=
0S, and can be viewed  under "Flying Full Size Aircraft".

I have loads of helicopter "tools", balancers, blade angle
gauges....

Anyone interested contact me off list please.

Ta,

B.

PS, if anyone is interested, I have given up trying to find a wife so am
pr=
obably going into Hovercraft racing instead, much cheaper, hence the
sale..=
..