RE: Change from temporary to normal electric supply ???

  • Subject: RE: Change from temporary to normal electric supply ???
  • From: "Ben Addison" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:13:54 +0100

1st you will need an electrical installation completion certificate. This
can only be given once all the wiring is complete and tested.

Or if its incomplete, they will only connect it if you can prove that you
are having it wired by an NICEIC electrician. I was told of one job the
other where the guy who came to connect up asked the electrician to go back
to his office and bring back his proof of NICEIN membership.

You also need to have all your bonding in place.

HTH

Ben Addison
Electrical Contractor
Tel 01924 430767