RE: {Spam?} Bargin Alert!!!!

I am well impressed. The Belkin adapter hooked up without any problems at
a=
ll, DHCP set everything up and within 10 seconds of connecting the USB I
wa=
s surfing.

The web compatability is pretty damned good. Doesn't quite handle Outlook
W=
eb Interface, but comes closer than version of Mozilla etc and http://www.e=
nglish-heritage.org.uk/ cause the box to reset :-(=20

Everything else seems pretty good, e.g Ebay, BBC MSN etc.

I use the keyboard across the room and at and angle from the box and it
wor=
ks pretty well. It works faultlessly from the sofa opposite the box at a
ra=
nge of about 10-12 feet.

The caller display is superb, the box is worth the =A360 for this alone
IMH=
O. I have not used the media player yet as I want to write my own music
ser=
ver web pages, but I should get some time to do this at the weekend.=20

Oh and the bit I was not planning on using Freeview has worked out as a
bon=
us. My Wife and Baby can watch CBeebies whilst Tivo records of Sky :-)

R's
Ian