From: mattuk18733 [mailto:mattwmh@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 April 2004 10:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] new house build

I've decided to use x10 control in my new house, and have completed
first fix, running all light switch cables and light fitting cables
back to a central location in the garage. So I now have the option of
wiring the associated lights and switches together with either LD11
or LD10 modules or standard hard wired (ie switch operates lights
directly).

The advice i'm looking for is wether it is worth connecting every
different circuit to a LD11/LD10 or just the ones where maybe scene
control is required (eg lounge etc).
For example in the kitchen I have ceiling, worktop and cupboard
lights, utility room light. Is there any benefit having these on x10
control.

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Matt Hurley

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha