Re: Most wife-friendly use of HA?

Same old winners:

1) Control of the central heating from bed using HV and an RF remote
control.
2) Irrigation systems reducing summer watering from 2 to 3 hours to about
20 minutes.

On the down side spending as much time as possible in the 'shed' building
yet more and more HA gadgets (with the odd minor explosion to keep things
lively).

Ian

"Mark Harrison \(Yahoo!\)" <mph@xxxxxxx>
20/04/2004 14:13