Re: Sky+ 17 Minute fault -

  • Subject: Re: Sky+ 17 Minute fault -
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:34:25 -0000

I did not think there is a fix either. I too have been avoiding an
upgrade too for his reason. I have the old Pace Box and was planning
a HDU upgrade and a mod to get SDI output.
There are several detailed discussions on the various forums, like
Digital Spy, but none of them have found a fix as far as know.
I would be very interested if anyone knows of a fix.

Keyvan