Cordless keyboard / mouse sets...

  • Subject: Cordless keyboard / mouse sets...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:44:14 +0100

I need to get hold of a new cordless keyboard and mouse for my mother in
law
and wondered if anyone had an suggestions for make / model / supplier.

What I need ideally is:

1) Optical mouse. (Her current RF mouse has a ball and seems to be
suffering
from dirt buildup.)

2) Rechargeable mouse. (Partly so that she doesn't have to change batteries
regularly but mainly so she doesn't have to learn how to do the
"connect"
sequences between the mouse and the receiver when she changes the
batteries.)

3) Keyboard and mouse have to be white / computer beige.

4) Would be nice if keyboard was rechargeable too.

Obviously the cheaper the better. :-D Gyration keyboard and mouse is out
because it's not a full size keyboard and it is black ... Similarly my
Logitech keyboard and mouse are out because they're black.

I'm also looking for an alternative supplier of the silicone rubber mouse
mats that PC World do for about a tenner - they look like nothing special
but they work a treat with optical mice. (Anyone know the ones I mean?)

Cheers

Phil