RE: [OT][VERY OT] Woodshavings...

  • Subject: RE: [OT][VERY OT] Woodshavings...
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <smorgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:00:10 +0100

Ian,

I have a thicknesser that turns wood into woodshavings _really_ quickly.

If you were somewhere near me (Shropshire), I'd gladly convert some for
you.
You might be able to hire a thicknesser for a day and do it yourself.
Alternatively, try the Yellow Pages for a local cabinet maker - you want
someone who keeps their equipment fairly clean.

You'd want to be pretty certain about the timber you were using; I would
imagine that some hardwoods might cause problems of their own. I've not
come
across Aspen in this country, so I don't know what it's like.

Steve

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha