Re: XBMC, and ISO images...

> Dave, I think there is a file size limitation in play here. Looks like
iso
> files above 2GB will not play across a SMB share.

> On checking the iso file which was successful, it was actually created
using
> DVD Decrypter but was only 50MB (a home Movie Clip on DVD). I tried
another
> Nero .iso file of a standard DVD (7GB) and it would not stream across
the
> SMB share. The .img file I mentioned which was also successful was
1.5GB.

> What size was the Nero .iso you had success with?

It was somewhere around the 4GB mark, I think. I was running a bit short on
space so I deleted it last night, so can't say exactly.

I just created an iso of Monsters Inc using DVD Decrypter and the file was
just
over 6GB. Sadly, when I tried to play it, it just showed the French THX
setup
screens in fast forward and then stopped. :-(

If I can work out how to get DVD Decrypter to create 2 smaller ISOs instead
of
one large one, I'll test those too.

Dave