RE: Bargin Alert!!!!

  • Subject: RE: Bargin Alert!!!!
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:41:58 +0100

Hi All

Just rang my local Makro they have 98 in stock and although the offer ended
Tuesday night they are still selling them at =A349.99 + VAT.(58.75 inc) so
slightly cheaper than BT. However I would like the caller id option, does
anybody know if the BT box has different hardware or can a normal box have
=
firmware upgrade to give it the callerid function?

Thanks

Ian D.