From: Dave McLaughlin [mailto:dave@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 08 April 2004 23:46
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] OT - Touch screen PC
=09
You git, I and a mate got stung =A358.42 in customs duty and VAT plus=20
Parcelfarces charges.  :o)
=09
Get yourself a set of earmuffs before switching it on if you don't=20
intend changing the fans straight away. It is VERY loud.
I found that most of the noise is from the CPU fan and I did something=20
similar to what Jon did.  I am going to add a PWM controller of my own=20
to the PSU fan. Have already tracked out the wiring, just need to write=20
the code for a small PCB I already have.
=09
Regards
Dave...
=09
Ho Yin Ng wrote:
=09
> Hurrah ...
>
> Touch screen PC has arrived!
>
> But the post office are holding it and are taking their time to
redelive=
> it .. :-(
>
> The taxes which are too be paid comes to =A333.82 ... is that about
righ=
t?

> At last I get to understand what all of you have been talking about ..
>
> But got to do my exams first though .. After the 16th june .. I will
be
> embarking on some more serious projects!
>
> Thanks everyone!
=09
=09
=09
=09
UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com
=09
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
=09