OT - Browser troubles

  • Subject: OT - Browser troubles
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:43:16 +0100

I set up yet another PC on the home network today - I did everything as I
normally would and it all seems to work and connect to other PCs on the
network and the internet. The problem is it won't connect to some sites on
the net. For example I can connect to google.com but not google.co.uk,
bbc.co.uk but not microsoft.com.  I can connect to all these site on other
PCs. Any suggestions??

Malcolm

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha