Re: OT: Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 beta

  • Subject: Re: OT: Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 beta
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:39:42 -0000

OK, here are links ob how to intall & configure SP2 beta for XP Pro
to enable concurrent mulitple sessions:

http://www.winbeta.org/winbeta/forums/index.php?
s=2a498bc5781474b7f211e367098819fa&showtopic=1982&st=0

sorry about the link fold! Don't know how to get it not to!

You can look here too:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=150804

the key is to use the termsrv.dll from the 2055 build. Do a search,
you should be able to find it. Let me know how that works. If you
can't find the termsrv.dll let me know, I'll try and send it to you.

Here is link which might work for you

http://members.lycos.nl/nessyh/files/term/termsrv.dll

Good luck.

Keyvan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "John Nye" <lists@j...> wrote:
> Yes please.
>
> John

It
>   works very well.
>   A regedit hack is required and some tinkering and file
replacement

wrote:
>   >
>   > > etc. This SP allows 2 or 3 concurrent RDP session on the
pc,
so