Re: OT - Touch screen PC

Ho Yin said:

'The taxes which are too be paid comes to £33.82 ... is that about right?'

I think we have all had different experiences of duty/vat/etc charges but
from my experience yours does not sound too far off the mark.

'At last I get to understand what all of you have been talking about ..'

Yep - everyone who has been to my house since installation has been bowled
over. And SWMBO loves it also -:)

John