Latest message you have seen: Sound file formats ...

Re: Alternative for lounge / kitchen PCs?

I have used a version made by RM (the schools IT supplier).  Very
good as you can extend over 100m over cat5 with independant users on
each terminal, only problem is that the CPU is shared between both
users so if 1 user is doing some intensive application work then the
other users performance suffers.

HTH,

Matt