RE: Re: CCTV Server Hardware (again)

> I am in the process of building the exact same system for the house
> and if successfull (big IF !!) will need to build another for the
> office.

Steve Jones may need a couple too.  Perhaps we can do a mini bulk buy and
negotiate a discount?

> from RF concepts=20

Turns out they are in N.Ireland!  About 15 miles from me.

> Are you going to get the real time display card for the GV650 (GV-
> DSP) with yours?
> They are doing a 12 cam offer with the dsp card at =A3599.

Think I'll just buy the card at this stage.  It's expensive enough, but
after messing around with all sorts of other CCTV stuff I'm ready for a
"proper" solution.=20

M.