[ADVERT] 19" Rack Free to a Good Home

Anyone want a small 19" Rack?  It is a grey metal unit with a
lockable glass door - although I have lost the key so you will have
to get a new barrel.

Size 24" Tall x 24" Wide by 16" Deep.  I have a selection of
captive
nuts and bolts for it as well.

It needs collecting as it is quite heavy.  I am just off junction 24
of the M1 near East Midlands Airport.

I don't want anything for it although if you were to insist then a
beer or two is always welcome.  Mail me off list if you are
interested.

Cheers

Mik