X10 Status

While browsing around, I came across this device and wondered if
anyone has experience of this.

http://www.tpc-x10-si.com/about.html

At first sight it looks like it could be combined with Frank's Probe
Zone unit to give that elusive X10 status feedback.

Couple of obvious probs:

- Clearly can't do dim level status
- I can't see how it can 'know' about a DIN rail device being
switched on manual (i.e. via a momentary switch)

Regards

Richard