Re: [OT]Shower Pumps

Neil Fuller wrote:

> I've installed lots of Stuart Turners and never had a call back on
them.
>=20
> They are noisy but no worse than other makes. You can put them on
> antivibration mounts and use flexible connections but they do still
make =
> noise.
>=20
> Personally, I have an ST Monsoon 3 bar twin impellor pump. It works
very
> well with two showers, although there is a slight but noticible drop
in
> pressure when the second shower is turned on.
>=20
> It is important to use a good quality shower in this application
otherwis=
> you may find temperature instability a problem - Expect to pay upwards
of
> =A3200 for the shower mixer alone!
>=20
> As this is rather OT (unless you are going to automate it in some way
- a=
nd
> the inbuilt flow switches dont count!), then probably reply off list
if I
> can be of any further help.

Ive never heard of a shower pump till now, do you guys in the UK have
probl=
ems=20
with low water pressure or something? Even people here with tank water
here=
just=20
have a pump that pressureises the whole plumbing system to a normal
pressur=
e so=20
a specific one for a shower seems overkill... unless you want to drive a=20
pressurewasher nozzle off it.. ;)

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha=20