Re: Starting on HomeSeer

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:54:52 +0100, Malcolm Surgenor wrote:

> not 100% certain I follow what you're trying to do but i think you
want to write a small script that you can then call when required.
Probbaly the two main commands you want are an hs.ExecX10 to do the A1 on
bit and then an hs.DelayTrigger to do the A1 off bit one hour later.  The
guys over in the HomeSeer message board are extremely helpful and it's
probably best if you post there if you get stuck further...  :-)

Thanks, Malcolm, I'll take a look at scripts to see whether that helps.  I
hope they have some examples as I am not a programmer.

What HomeSeer message board - Yahoo group or one hosted by the company?

Tony

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha