RE: New UKHA Offers - UP TO 50% OFF AT BATHSTORE

> They don't seem to publicise this on the website. But the
> brochure I have says the discounts are available at their 58
> stores nationwide.

Hmmm.....not sure about that - the slough store, amongst others, opted not
to take part in the ideal homes gig because for some reason, unlike
"normal"
sales, they do not discount their prices to the stores.  So something with
50% off for example may still cost the store 60% of the rrp, so they
actually would make a _loss_ on such items.
In a normal sale, bathstore discount the price to the stores, so their
profit per item is reduced, as is the stores, but the hope is to make that
up on the quantity sold. As I say, this is not the case with the ideal
homes
gig.

So.....if you are serious about buying from bathstore and want to do so
while this sale is on, check with thw store you intend to buy from before
you get your hopes up ;)