From: Mal Lansell [mailto:mlansell@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 March 2004 15:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Where to put surround sound speakers...

I'm about to start on the last major room in the house - the one that's
having the main TV etc, and want to get all the wires in place before
decorating!

So I was wondering where everyone puts their surround-sound speakers?

I don't fancy the floor standing ones (I sure they would keep getting
knocked over), so they would be mounted on the wall somewhere.  If I put
them on the picture rail, I could easily hide the wiring, but is that
too high?  Could I get away with it at least for the rears?  Low down
could be obscured by furniture, so what do you all do?

Mal

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW! http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha