RE: XBox DVD Question...

Alternatively, you can buy a pair of very nice green Monster cables that
provide the same features from Currys for a combined cost of =A380.

They're particularly good when you're shopping for cables on boxing day,
have no patience and nobody that's open has any alternatives.

Don't ask me how I know, OK!

They're nice though (allegedly).

Steve

as well?