RE: Re: Cable & ADSL in one network

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Cable & ADSL in one network
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:33:30 +0100

Check out "Multi Network Manager" from http://www.globesoft.com

I have been using it on my laptops for about 3 years and it is a doddle to
switch between networks. Probably only does the same thing as the batch
file
method but it is done through a GUI.

Also gives the ability to map different domains, printers, mapped drives,
proxies etc for each setting.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv