Re: OT:Interesting article...

Ian Lowe wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I don't want to start another Linux vs. Windows war, but.. take a
look at
>>the following article.
>>http://www.unixsucks.com/
>>Try to go through all the links before taking any conclusion.
>

> ... I did better than that: I engaged the guy in conversation. What a
> mindjob. It's hard to take technical arguments seriously, when the
person
> making them is quite so arrogant.
>
> Ian.

I thought about contacting him Ian, but as a windows AND *nix person
[much like yourself] much of the info on the site was just WRONG.
Combined with his attitude, which is every bit as bad as the *nix
"worshipers" he mentions, I just really didn't see the point.

There will always be *nix or windows zealots around and some may even
pretend to be putting a rational argument. Screw em all and just use
whatever works for your needs.

--
Calum Morrell
www.drochaid.org