Re: Cable & ADSL in one network

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Cable & ADSL in one network
  • From: "Derek Erb" <dce42@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:03:51 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Doxey" <ukha@d...> wrote:
> I suppose the easiest way is to only use one but configure both as
the main
> gateway 192.168.0.1 or whatever and just swing a patch cord to
whichever one
> you want to use.

You're right.  That's the easiest.  I could just give both routers
the same IP address and leave one unplugged.  That would definitely
work.

If my other possibility (see other messages in thread) becomes too
complicated then that is what I'll end up doing.

Sometimes a simple problem has a simple solution {g}.