Re: [OT] e-mail account hi-jacked?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] e-mail account hi-jacked?
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:16:27 -0000

Switched my machine on this morning and got 143 NDRs along with the
usual amount of crap. This is driving me nuts and I'm worried about
being blocked because of this.

How can I find out who's sending these (if it possible at all)?

Rob

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@xxxxxxx.
>   ..
>   >