RE: FW: External x-10 movement sensors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: External x-10 movement sensors
  • From: <mrf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:20:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm using the X10 Floodcam without the dual floodlights as I also wanted it
just for the sensor. It works fine without it, but you must make sure the
two holes that are left are sealed up to prevent water getting into it. I
didn't buy the backbox with mine because I was mounting it on a wooden
lintel so the wires would go straight inside. Mine basically is controlled
by Homeseer, that when it receives the X10 ON command from the sensor, it
triggers other things like a floodlight, internal lights, and when I'm away
>from

I'm very happy with mine.. does it's job, plain and simple :)

Cheers

Marc