Re: Sky+ Confirmation Of Charges Dropped

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Sky+ Confirmation Of Charges Dropped
  • From: "kinchyuk" <alex@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:39:38 -0000

When I rang Sky, they said you need two Sky premium packages to=20
qualify. And as Movies are technically two (Premier & Max), you're=20
ok. Plus you get free Disney, wooo :-)

Just done mine, and they've promised to recalculate everything on 1st=20
October. They seemed a little unsure when I spoke to them, so worth=20
making sure they double check if they query your request.

As for the two Sky+ subs, are you running the other box on a mirror=20
card or another full sub?

Alex

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Simon Coates" <ecolume@g...> wrote:
> I've got 2 Sky+ boxes.  If I take them up on this deal I wonder if=20
they'll
> drop the second box =A310 Sky+ subscription?  If they did it would=20
mean I'd
> only have to pay =A312 per month for a fully subscribed second box
-=20
not bad I
> suppose.
> I'll save a bundle :o)
> I'm ringing them tomorrow.
>=20
> Simon
>=20
not=20
made.
>=20
> So, having the Family Pack ATM it cost me (IIRC) =A319 PCM for the=20
package and
> a further =A310 PCM for Sky+, which makes the Movie World (or
sports=20
pack if