Re: [OT] PC NETWORK

> Thanks to the Guys on ths list..;-))..Have got my sons pc working on
the
internet as well ;-))
Now that didn't hurt now, did it...? :o)

> Sounds like im going to have more Fun soon.....
I mistaken thought you had a cable modem, not sure what the issues will be
(if any) with switching the device connected to an ASDL modem... Hopefully
none...

> PS .....Got any more FirM Zones up yet..???
I am getting there...!?!
I've just bought a 16U 19" rack to house all my gear under the stairs
and
FirM has it's proud place alongside HV...
It's just a matter of running/patching the Cat5 now... :-S

When are you releasing the wireless version of FirM...??? ;o))

Thanks,
Andy.