From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 1:35 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Gonna buy fast PC - what/who/where?

Got sick of my current main desktop PC and finally want to upgrade it. But
want it all TOMORROW!!!!

Last time I looked P4 3GHz was latest, greatest. What should I be going for
now?

Need:

CPU (Fastest)
Mainboard (Best and fastest)
RAM (fastest)
SATA HDD (120Gb+)
CPU cooling – prob water cooled (for low noise and good cooling)
BIG Full tower case
Good quiet PSU

Any ideas on what, who from (best price and next day delivery)?

Ta,

Paul.