Re: Mini-Itx Touchscreens

I recently moved my HA server downstairs to a cupboard and have a=20
LCD touchscreen sitting on the sideboard. The screensave is all of=20
our digital photos (over 3,000!) random every 3 secs. I knocked up a=20
flash front end for some things in Homeseer such as heating control=20
and music source selection. It all works a treat and SWMBO loves it!=20
I bought the 14inch LCD touchscreen on ebay for =A3120 :-)

Michael

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dan Khan" <dan@k...> wrote:
> Just looking at latest news on http://www.mini-itx.com/
>=20
> Have some cheap touchscreen mini-itx based PC barebone chassis'=20
featured - looks ideal for a HA panel for various places around the=20
house.