From: etj_webster [mailto:etj_webster@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 September 2003 15:58
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: My Goal

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@a...> wrote:
> The newer "sound enabled" Comfort UCMs allow a virtual
keypad on a
PC
> complete with audio.

Sorry to highjack this thread.
two simple questions.
I have a ~18 month old Comfort system - can I upgrade it to become
sound enabled and if so what is required to do this.

Thanks,
John.
p.s. I already know that I can make it ring my phones when the
doorbell is pressed, but didn't know I could also communicate via my
pc ;-)

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx