New to list

Hi All,
New to this list and only recently got started in the home automation,

My setup here is:
House cabled up with 2 x Cat5e, 2 x RG6 to each room.
Few pics here, http://www.dunes.e7even.com/ref/index.html
(only for my
reference really, incase I need to find the cables in the future)
(might expand and add more details to the web pages as/when time permits)

Wiggle - the home automation server
Linux,mysql,php,apache
homebrew php web interface for controlling things

http://www.dunes.e7even.com/ref/website/index.html
(couple of screen dumps)
mbrola for text to speech
sunset and potm(phase of the moon)  (can't recall
where I found these)
mainly at and cron used to schedule events, like
sunset , goodnight etc
wiggle - command line utility I wrote for AEI
Security wireless modules
http://www.dunes.e7even.com/wiggle/index.htm
for some more info.

AEI Security wireless modules.
1 x conextant adsl 4 port hub
1 x 5 port hub
various other boxes running windows,
and another box to do the firewalling.
Added in RSS feed from the BBC and wiggle happily speaks the headlines via
the web interface.
Etc....

While I'm here, has anyone built their own driveway infrared breakbeam /
car
sensor ? Or know of any reasonably priced ready made ones? I'm looking for
one that houses everything in one unit and uses a reflector for the beam.

Matt.

---