Re: Replacement of LD11 with dumb device

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Replacement of LD11 with dumb device
  • From: "etj_webster" <etj_webster@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:45:43 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "etj_webster" <etj_webster@h...>
wrote:
> > Just got back from a trip to France to see the folks, In the
normal
> course of the visit we decided to rewire a couple of light switches.
> >
> > The switches where monentary and latched the light on or off.
> Interesting I thought how are they doing this ?  Well further
> investigation lead to the cunsumer unit and to a DIN rail module
> called a Telerupteur.
> >
> > This unit works the same way as a LD10 without the dimming or the
> computer control.
> >
> > Has anyone seens these in the UK ? Means I could remove all my
> LD11's when I move and not have to wory about the momenary switch
> gear.
>
> Hager also sell them, as I saw them in their catalogue at the w/e.
> They also do a module that will accept a momentary and a normal
> switch (just uses different connection).
> No idea of cost of these, but I expect they would be around half
the
> price of a ld11 (i.e. not as cheap as you'd expect).
>
> Hager have an online catalogue and price list at www.hager.co.uk.

In the copy of the price list I downloaded they are on page 48, and
are called latching relays. In the paper catalogue I have at home
there are usage guidelines and it explains more about them, but don't
seem to be able to find it on their site.
As I thought they are close on 20 quid a pop :-/

Cheers,
John.