Re: Arrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:30:34 +0100, "Paul Gale"
<groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Just spent the last couple of hours soldering up a circuit =E2=80=93
dropp=
ed it on the floor
>=E2=80=93 pushed my chair back to pick it up and rolled over it
destroying=
a couple of IC=E2=80=99s and resistors!

When you say 'dropped it', did you mean tossed it over your shoulder
onto the floor behind you?

Sorry, that doesn't help. Just being playful! :-))

--=20
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx