CEDIA 2003 Video

http://www.remotecentral.com/wn030916.htm

As many of you already know, the CEDIA 2003 Expo was held earlier this
month
in Indianapolis, Indiana. The show, second in size to only the big CES held
in Las Vegas, is a popular launching ground for many audio/video home
theater products, including remote controls.
This year I'm pleased to present our third-ever video, the Virtual CEDIA
2003 Tour. It's a four-and-a-half minutes long tour of several new and
soon-to-be ready remotes, including the new Philips ProntoPro NG TSU7000
color touchscreen, Intrigue Technologies' family-oriented Harmony SST-659,
RTI Technologies' color touchscreen T3, improved T2+ and new T1, Universal
Remote Control's color Home Theater Master MX-3000, the Crestron ML-500,
Marantz's RC-5400 (based on the Pronto NG TSU3000) and RC-1400, a
web-tablet
version of the UEI NEVO, plus more!

You'll find links to both low and high-quality versions of the video on the
new CEDIA 2003 report page, which is also where all of our other technology
reports will be posted as soon as they're ready. If you can wait for the
download I highly recommend viewing the better quality version!