RE: OFF TOPIC POSTS

<http://www.directmobilephones.com/nokia_cameravoda.htm>
http://www.directmobilephones.com/nokia_cameravoda.htm
If anyone knows how to network boot Windows (98SE / 2000 / XP)
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3109530.stm>
A friend of mine is interviewing for a Network Manager's job and wanted
some
questions(and answers!) to ask the prospective candidates.
<http://www.directmobilephones.com/nokia_cameravoda.htm>
http://www.directmobilephones.com/nokia_cameravoda.htm
My 3yr old has been using my wife PC for about 3-4 months
LINKSYS LAUNCHES A NEW LINE OF UNMANAGED DESKTOP AND RACKMOUNT SWITCHES FOR
SMALL BUSINESS NETWORKS
Isn't there someone on the list who sells minitx stuff?
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/32809.html>
UK PAL version of full HomeVision for sale
<http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11548>
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11548
<http://www.homepower.com/files/BlackoutBusterHP84.pdf>
http://www.homepower.com/files/BlackoutBusterHP84.pdf