Re: Baby's first PC

Alex Monaghan wrote:

> I managed to find a small 2 button USB mouse, it's about 2" by
1" and fits
> the kids hands perfectly, doubt it's still available as the PC's about
4
> years old now. Windows 98 seems to work fine with this mouse AND a
genuine
> MS USB wheelie mouse (1 in each USB port), although SWMBO now has her
own PC

Good call.... pretty sure most of the high street stores (PCW, *raplins)
etc do mini usb mouses for portable laptop use... pretty sure I've seen
them in silver too :)

I've used winxp with a PS2 mouse and a usb trackball no problem at all,
so shouldn't be an issue to either do that or use 2x USB etc.

--
Doogie