Re: [OT] getting the most from Ebay?

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:57:33 +0100, "Paul Gale"
<groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Never used it before but want to sell a 22=94 monitor on there.
>Anyone got a link or info on getting the best prices and/or hints/tips
usi=
ng ebay

I've sold a few items on there and the one thing I decided to keep
doing was to make sure the auction ended during the day/evening on a
weekend.

Since the end of the auction, not unsurprisingly, tended to be when
things got busiest for bids, the more folks potentially available to
bid the better perhaps?

Not sure, just a thought,

--=20
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx