Re: Re: 4U Rackmount Server Cases

As it happens, after looking at the Achmetech stuff, I discovered that
ebuyer actually do a range of Antec rack cases, in sizes from 2 to 4 U...
there are 3U & 4U ones available for £162.34 inc VAT which I think is a
little cheaper than Acmetechs offerings?....

I've currently got 1 3U and 1 4U one, plus a 1U APS UPS.

They're even all maching black!

And mark, - before you ask about photos, - they're not in use yet, - packed
away in the spare room for a few more weeks until the builders have
finished... When I get round to building them, I will post some piccies!

1 thing worth noting though (that I didn't realise when I ordered) is that
the 4U case is actually deeper than the 3U one, and won't fit in the rack I
got from Nik unless I leave the back door off....

Cases:
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd3N1YmNhdGVnb3J5X3BhZ2U=&subcat_uid=300

UPS:
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=5470