Re: 4U Rackmount Server Cases

Hello,

Has anyone used this company or found a better deal on rack mount=20
cases?? Ideally 4u or 2u with a riser card

These are going in a rack at the back of the garage so cosmetic=20
appearance isn't high on the list of priorities, although am tempted=20
by some of the ACMETECH cases which do look good, well at close to=20
=A3200 each they should.

cheers

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Simon Kennedy <stonewolfsoft@y...>=20