Re: Multiple monitors in windows

Hiyall,

Just To add to this, Its not two 'monitors' exactly but I've got a Geforce
FX based video card (for games playing mainly) in my main pc. The nice
thing
is its got TV out (svideo or composite) on it as well as a standard
analogue
and digital monitor port.

With the drivers you can 'extend' your Windows desktop to the TV port (well
accross all monitors you have plugged in I guess) with a different
resolution set on each. My 17" Sony runs at 1024*768 the 'TV' runs at
800*600.

I have a copy of Zoomplayer that I've got to start up and play movies on
the
'TV monitor' and use it to watch films etc on the tele while I can still
get
to my 'pc' on the monitor.

The only 'pitfall' is I somtimes loose my mouse on the right hand side (as
its on the tele) and I dont always have the tele viewing the pc. Its just a
case of blindy move left untill it appears again... Conpletely trivial but
its the only snag :)

Works for me!

Wayne.
www.planetwayne.com