From: "Michael Sanders" <m_w_sanders@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 5:24 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] USB / Cat5

Further to my recent post, I appear to have found a device which will let
me
send USB over Cat5 - see http://www.nti1.co.uk/usbc5.html

Can anyone who has used this product let me know if it works as advertised?
Is anyone aware of any alternatives (this one will set me back close to
£200)?

Regards,

Michael.

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx