Re: fax to email service?

Ant,

I have been using YAC www.yac.com for years and there is no cost to the
receipiant, although it does cost the sender a premium rate call 07092. Its
then sent to me as a PDF. Also gives voicemail to .WAV and divert to
another
phone, all at no cost to you... unless you send yourself fax/voicemail etc.

They will also divert to many European numbers, also FOC. Used to divert to
my
Dutch mobile. So far 100% reliable.

HTH

Nigel