RE: Alarming the garage

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Alarming the garage
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:17:38 +0100

Hi John,

For the roller door, you can get proper roller shutter door contacts like
this :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2948495647

And I would assume you could use a dualtec detector for the garage, this
uses microwave and pir to detect movement and is _much_ more reliable than
standard pir.

You could also stick a glass break detector in there if you were worried
about your 4 windows, but that is a bit ott, unless you have something
really desirable in your garage ;)

Cheers, Des.