wiring question (x10 related)

This is aimed at those of you who have done
home-runs for switches, lights etc, and then
used DIN modules to control them.

- Did you run all of your switches and lights
back, regardless of whether you intended to
control them via x10 ?
(this is what I have done incase I change
my mind in the future, or use a different
method to control them).

- Did you bring all the switches and lights
into junction boxes and then run singles
out to the DIN rail, or did you use connector
strips, or did you take them straight into
the enclosures and connect directly to the
DIN rails ?
(I plan to terminate all wires in connector
strips, and then run singles to the DIN rail
for those controlled by X10, and for the
others link them across as required. plan
is/was to use c/h wiring centres from Wickes).

I guess what I'm really after is whether any
of you have come up with a better idea than
what i have proposed above...

Finally (for now ;-] ) did you run your
ring and power wiring seperate from lighting, or
switch drops seperate from the light feeds ?
(I'm wondering if there may be potential
cross-talk problems that I've not catered for...)

Many thanks all.
Cheers,
John.